We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beware of the Jewellery Shop @ Starfish

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 6
Beware of the Jewellery Shop @ Starfish

My husband I purchsed some goods from this shop amounting to ��900 GBP....

We have had them valued when we got home as we were assured by the staff that they were worth double due to the amazing discounts we had recevied and in facrt they were worth abot ��300 less............................

Beware!

Calgary-from...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Beware of the Jewellery Shop @ Starfish

ikes

Somewhere on Earth...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Beware of the Jewellery Shop @ Starfish

Sorry Marie for that bad experience. My wife saw a watch she like in there. I found it online and bought it for about $150US less.

If anyone else has had problems and wants to post, I'll be glad to mention it to the mgmt. when we are down there next month. I'm pretty sure he is just 'contracted' by Superclubs.

Prescott, AZ
reviews: 2
3. Re: Beware of the Jewellery Shop @ Starfish

CG - when will you be there/?

Somewhere on Earth...
4. Re: Beware of the Jewellery Shop @ Starfish

July 22 - 29.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 6
5. Re: Beware of the Jewellery Shop @ Starfish

Hi

Yes I would appreciate if you would mention it... Puts a bit of a downer on the holiday.. to know you have been well and truley ripped off!!

Thanks

M

Somewhere on Earth...
6. Re: Beware of the Jewellery Shop @ Starfish

I know how to handle it Marie. Let's start a post of all the jewelry we want. I'll have a week to steal it from them and mail it to you from Jamaica. No, forget that. I could personally bring it to you faster; we still have a friend in JA waiting on a package we sent her last December.

But, seriously, I will try to remember to mention it. Like I said we thought they were kind of high on prices too.

SupeClubs may want to be more careful of who they contract out their jewlry business or franchise to.

Chuck