We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shoe requirements for men at BRB restaurants

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Shoe requirements for men at BRB restaurants

I know the men are suppose to wear closed toed shoes to the nicer restaurants, but can they be closed toe leather sandals or do they need to do the whole sock and dress shoe thing?

Defiance, OH
1. Re: Shoe requirements for men at BRB restaurants

I think that closed toe sandals would be fine.

Calgary, AB
reviews: 4
2. Re: Shoe requirements for men at BRB restaurants

The guys in our group never wore close toed shoes at all, just nice sandals with a button up shirt and nice pair of shorts, and we had no problems whatsoever. We hit both the fancier restaurants too.

Tallahassee, Florida
reviews: 1
3. Re: Shoe requirements for men at BRB restaurants

We saw lots of guys with nice sandals or the like in the restraunts, with open toes, and no one I saw was turned away. I definately wouldn't woory about socks and dress shoes! That is definately not required; in some cases would even look out of place.

: ) Barbara

Orlando, Florida
4. Re: Shoe requirements for men at BRB restaurants

Pastafaria wants long pants but sandals with open toed shoes were OK. Shorts and sandals were OK at Munasan.

Gillian

5. Re: Shoe requirements for men at BRB restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 28, 2009