We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reach falls

Which Port Antonio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chepachet, Rhode...
reach falls

We are planning to go on oas cruise in august. Is it possible to do reach falls from the ship? If so how long will it take , how do I arrange this, and where do I get the tour guides?

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
1. Re: reach falls

I don't know what port that ship comes into If Ocho Rios and you have at least 4 hours of travel time then yes.

I'd contact Carolyn Barrett: www.barrettadventures.com - she deals with cruise ship folks all the time and also offers some great tours.

Texas
reviews: 70
2. Re: reach falls

You dock in Falmouth and in port 9 hours. Reach is too far. I would suggest something in Ocho Rios, maybe Dunns River, won't compare to Reach Falls but doable. Also in Ocho Rios is Blue Hole, White River tubing and Mystic Mtn to name a few.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
3. Re: reach falls

Ah. Yeah....I'd choose rafting on the Martha Brae or tubing or visiting even Mayfield Falls, if you want to avoid crowds.

4. Re: reach falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 10, 2014