We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rio Vista Resort Villas for Christmas thru the New Year...

Which Port Antonio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
reviews: 12
Rio Vista Resort Villas for Christmas thru the New Year...

I'm a solo female traveler and this would be my first time to PA. I have reservations in Negril for the holidays but I think I want a change...been there several times already. Rio Vista seems like a nice place to unwind. I'm not fussy. Will I be able to walk to town or the beach during the day? Will the area be quiet for the holidays or will there be some activity in the area? Will it be easy to taxi about? What about places to eat if I decide not to eat at the Rio Vista. Thanks for your help!

Port Antonio...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Rio Vista Resort Villas for Christmas thru the New Year...

Rio Vista Resort Villas is a great place to stay in the Port Antonio area.

Also check Moon San Villa (www.moonsanvilla.com)

Kingston, Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: Rio Vista Resort Villas for Christmas thru the New Year...

Rio Vista is a lovely looking villa but is 4 miles from town. That's a long walk. There may be a beach nearby but if you are referring to San San it's on the opposite side of Pt Antonio and at least a mile past it.

california
3. Re: Rio Vista Resort Villas for Christmas thru the New Year...

So BP, Rio Vista is in a residential area...not a walk around sort of town like Negril? I will have to taxi everywhere?

Kingston, Canada
reviews: 1
4. Re: Rio Vista Resort Villas for Christmas thru the New Year...

Yes. Have a look at this map and it will give you a rough idea of where Rio Vista is. It's between Pt Antonio and the Rio Grande. I do a see a beach though at the mouth of the river so that's not bad.

wikimapia.org/…b

Edited: 8:29 pm, August 08, 2010
california
5. Re: Rio Vista Resort Villas for Christmas thru the New Year...

Ok, Thanks! I'll check it out...have a good evening!

6. Re: Rio Vista Resort Villas for Christmas thru the New Year...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 05, 2011