We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Meadville, PA
reviews: 1
Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

I am purchasing my vacation to Couples Swept Away throught Travelocity. I have read that the resort provides transportation to and from the Montego Bay airport. Does anyone know if we just stop at the Couples section at the airport when we get there or do I have to arrange something ahead of time?

Destination Expert
for Negril
1. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

tootan

Yes, Couples provides included transportation to Negril. There is a Couples Lounge in the ground transportation area.

I have never booked with Travelocity and don't know if you booked air as a package with Couples Swept Away through them or not. The only thing you may want to do is verify that Couples has your arrival & departure flight info, sign up for Romance Rewards.

Enjoy your stay at Swept Away and your time in Negril!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
reviews: 24
2. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

Yes it is included, even if you book with Travelocity.

However before you book with Travelocity you might want tot try couples-resorts-experts.com, Deb at 800.313.9940. She has always had the best rates for Couples.

Meadville, PA
3. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

Normally I book through Apple Vacations, but travelocity has been sending me emails about a 10% summer promo on hotels. When I enter the promo code, Travelocity is around $500 less. The flight is the same that Apple offers. I've never booked a flight with them before, however, so I'm a little bit nervous about it. I have booked hotels with them, though.

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
reviews: 21
4. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

@tootan ---I recently booked a trip to Cancun through Travelocity with hotel and airfare for November --- went to the Jet Blue website when I was finished and my flight was already showing---just had to pick out our seats. Used them several years ago for a hotel and flight to New Orleans with Delta --- everything worked out perfect.

Meadville, PA
5. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

Did you just print your tickets after booking online or did they send them to you? We are looking to go in less than 2 weeks so we don't have much time to wait for documents in the mail like Apple does (although they have fedexed them to me before).

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
reviews: 21
6. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

@tootan--- I can't remember with Delta, but I know with Jet Blue I will be checking in the day before we leave and printing out our boarding passes.

Scranton...
reviews: 57
7. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

I agree with blondie! I got Deb's name on this forum and used her to book our November trip to CSA.

There was a special at the time...stay 6 nights and get 1 free night! She is great to work with! I like working with an agent at least the first time I go somewhere new. It makes me feel more comfortable! Good luck!

America, The...
reviews: 52
8. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

Tootan,

There are now two ways on the Couples website to give them your flight info so they know when to expect you, one for Romance Rewards members (which anyone can become) and one if you are not. Go to Couples.com and you will find this info. If you don't see it anywhere obvious, go to their message board and find the thread about avoiding transfer problems at Couples Barbados. It provides the links.

Troy, Missouri
reviews: 2
9. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

We head to Couples Negril later this month. We priced the trip through every means possible. Travelocity or Priceline were the cheapest...I forget which. We gave our travel agent the opportunity to have Apple Vacations match it and they did. We really did not expect Apple to match, nor did our agent. We get a cheaper vacation and all the security/benefits of Apple.

10. Re: Couples Swept Away transfer from Montego Bay airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 11, 2014