We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harley Davidson Store?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Lewisburg...
reviews: 59
Harley Davidson Store?

I know Montego Bay and Ocho have HD stores. Does Negril have one?

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 32
1. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

harley-davidsonjamaica.com/shop/negril/

North Lewisburg...
reviews: 59
2. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

Thank You cebakes .

Westmont, NJ
reviews: 1
3. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

Do not go by the map on the link. It is right across the street from Charela Inn, not down by the rotary.

Regina, Canada
reviews: 7
4. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

Have they started renting bikes there yet? I think there was a bike rentals coming soon when my husband was there in Jan, but hadn't started as of yet.

Westmont, NJ
reviews: 1
5. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

Still said coming soon in May.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 8
6. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

I honestly don't think you'll see any bike rentals anytime soon. They've had those signs for awhile and if you ask anyone no one seems to know anything.

Bodega, California
reviews: 2
7. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

"Have they started renting bikes there yet? I think there was a bike rentals coming soon when my husband was there in Jan, but hadn't started as of yet."

Simple answer is No. I just spoke with a friend who is trying to work with the Jamaican government to even allow Harley's on the island in general. Right now the largest bike allowed are 600cc - we rent a Honda Shadow, 600cc. I think the smallest bike Harley makes might be 750cc.

My friend and his co-horts are starting to petition the government to alter their regulations based on horsepower, not cc's. Makes more sense since the idea of the legislation is to not be able to out-run the cops. The smaller the bike, the faster and more maneuverable it is.

Negril
reviews: 35
8. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

Harley don't make anything these days smaller than 883!!!

If you mean current models, the 492CC Buell Blast. If you want to exclude Buell, then it's the 883cc Sportster.

They can be restricted to full-fill legislation but are no way as quick as a 600cc rice-Burner (Pocket Rocket/Plastic fantastic or whatever you call 'em???)...but still won't pull the skin off a rice-pudding.....let alone out-run the police!!! ..

.NOT being detrimental to Harley Owners!!!!

RESPECT XXX

philadelphia
reviews: 5
9. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

Yes Negril has on in town on the main drag up from Margarataville if you want just a HD shirt the airport has a store also

10. Re: Harley Davidson Store?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 23, 2014