We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Breezes Negril?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
reviews: 20
Grand Breezes Negril?

Hi guys! so it's been awhile since I've looked into coming to Jamaica, we were there in Oct but for a party at the Palladium...as lovely as it was I'd still love to check out Negril. I always thought I'd probably stay Grand Breezes next time but can't find it anymore. Have they changed the name to Grand Lido now?! it's the only one that comes up. 1 and the same?

thanks

United States
reviews: 64
1. Re: Grand Breezes Negril?

"I always thought I'd probably stay Grand Breezes next time but can't find it anymore."

The hotel, Breezes Grand Negril, was sold early this year.

"Have they changed the name to Grand Lido now?!"

Yes

Montreal
reviews: 20
2. Re: Grand Breezes Negril?

LOL ok thanks!

Connecticut
reviews: 1
3. Re: Grand Breezes Negril?

know that Sunwing plans serious restoration projects in the coming months (perhaps a few years) and have not come forward, yet, with some statement on a schedule/project plan.

Playa del Carmen...
reviews: 2
4. Re: Grand Breezes Negril?

Hello SunAddict24: Now is Grand Lido Negril, you can find us in www.grandlidoresorts.com or facebook, youtube and twitter.

Keep in touch

5. Re: Grand Breezes Negril?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 28, 2014