We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

Hi

Going to the RPTB in August and wondered if anyone could please let me know what entertainment events are on for adults during the day at the pool and beach.

Many thanks

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 45
1. Re: Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

Read the reviews, there's tons of information about what's offered.

england
2. Re: Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

I have looked for the reviews and there is not much specific info and what events are offered with the entertainment team. That's why I asked the question in the forum which is what I thought was the idea of a forum.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 45
3. Re: Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

Yes, you're right, sorry. From what I've read, there's a piano bar which sounds like it's pretty good. As well the evening entertainment runs from 9-10 or so but there's no mention of what the show actually is, however there are pictures posted of a fire show which looks fun!

Pool volleyball and things like that for daily entertainment, and I thought I read something about aerobics in the ocean.

When are you going Krissie23?

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 17
4. Re: Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

They do aerobics daily at 10am in the ocean, and another session around noon in the pool.

They run all kinds of beach and pool games throughout the day (I won a bottle of rum in a trivia contest in the pool! LOL)

Evenings, there is stage entertainment running from around 9 to 11pm. Some with audience participation (which can be hilarious of course!)

Plenty of things going on - or if you just wish to relax too.

Cheers

england
5. Re: Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

Excellent thanks it sounds just like when we stayed at riu in Mexico. I read reviews that the pool is not very big so wasn't sure if they would still do the same activities as in Mexico. I half a very restless other half who likes to be doing something all day long.

Thanks for your help. I leave on 31/8. Its our first time to Jamaica, been to mexico for last few years so looking forward to the different culture.

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 17
6. Re: Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

Enjoy your stay!

DO get off the resort though - meet the people! DO the one love pub crawl !!

7. Re: Entertainment and riu palace tropical bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 26, 2014