We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashton Pitt

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Ashton Pitt

Ashton did you get your email in place.????

Yellowknife, Canada
1. Re: Ashton Pitt

Yes, he did. Everything is okay now, a new computer, new antivirus etc.

Valdosta, Georgia
reviews: 37
2. Re: Ashton Pitt

Hi! I recently visited Negril and had the privilege of riding with Ashton. I wanted to give him a good review but cant find Ace tours on Tripadvisor. Do you ladies know if it;s listed?

Kingston, Ontario...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Ashton Pitt

I don't believe Acetours has a business page listed. Best place to do it is right in the Negril Forum, or on the drivers list.

Valdosta, Georgia
reviews: 37
4. Re: Ashton Pitt

Ok. Thanks so much for your help!

North Wales
reviews: 1
5. Re: Ashton Pitt

We have been staying in negril for a couple of weeks and were lucky enough to be introduced to Ashton by some good friends.Anybody that needs a reliable, professional and courteous driver, Ashton is the man. We took several several trips with Ashton during our stay including a memorable day out in Kingston. Ashton is reasonably priced in comparison to other local drivers but his passion for the island and his warm hearted nature sets him apart. I will certainly be using his services again on future visits and would wholeheartedly recommend him to colleagues and friends.

New York
6. Re: Ashton Pitt

Happy you had a nice time trip

reviews: 1
7. Re: Ashton Pitt

My fiance' and I used Ashton on our trip that we just returned from. He couldn't come more highly recommended from me. Our plane was late and he was there still waiting for us when we came out. He gives great advice and is so knowledgeable about "his island." Next, time we go to Negril, we will be using him and no one else for our driver.

Cortland, NY
reviews: 151
8. Re: Ashton Pitt

Do you remember the round trip cost from the airport? We are staying at RIU Palace Tropical Bay. We already have a transfer in our package, but it is one of those bus things which do not really thrill me. Thinking of trying to book Ashton. Will he also do trips to Rick's?

Kingston, Ontario...
reviews: 2
9. Re: Ashton Pitt

We have used Ashton twice and like all others here I highly recommend him. He is prompt and professional, and just the knowledge you will gain about the island from driving with him is worth the money in my opinion.

When I used him in March, his price was 55 dollars per couple for airport transfer. Regarding Ricks- he will absolutely take you there, and anywhere else on the island you wish to see. He is a fraction of the price that I have seen from other drivers.

Shoot him an email at ashtonepitt@yahoo.com. He always responds to me within the day.

Have a wonderful vacation!

New York
10. Re: Ashton Pitt

Ashton is a nice person you will enjoy him ...The hotel is great.