We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michael's On-Time Taxi

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis
reviews: 4
Michael's On-Time Taxi

If you are looking for transportation from MBJ to Negril I would highly recommend Michael, he is a very safe and and friendly driver. He will stop anywhere along the way for food and drinks. We also used he for a day trip to Mayfield Falls and we had a wonderful time. Check him out!

http://realnegril.com/ontime

36 replies to this topic
asheville, NC
reviews: 2
1. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

I too love Michael - you get a driver AND a comedian! He is a conscientious, caring and safe driver and he won't forget to pick you up when it is time to head back to the airport! :)

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 8
2. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

We booked Michael to pick us up from the airport and take us to Negril. He was on time (Just as his name says) and we stopped at the grocery store for supplies. He is very personable and sweet. We also had him pick up friends of ours and they loved him. The added convenience of having a phone (he gives you a phone to use) was great. We could call home for pennies instead of using our phones and paying a fortune. Michael took us to zip-line and then on a tour through Sav-la-mar and other small towns. I always felt comfortable and enjoyed our time with him. He made our trip a very pleasurable one. Call him, you'll be pleased.

P.S. He doesn't drink or smoke.

http://michaelsontimetaxi.com/

michaelheath007@gmail.com or

1(876)887-9342

America, The...
reviews: 51
3. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

Is this the same Michael that Ivan's would have sent to pick us up from CSA? We really liked the driver they sent, but lost his business card. If it is the same guy, he is a driver they call on a lot.

Madison, Wi
reviews: 64
4. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

We LOVE Michael! He's friendly, reliable and a very safe driver. This last part is so important- you really want to feel that you're riding with a driver who truly wants you to get to your destination safely. I admit, I was a little worried that he'd forget us for our return trip to the airport, so I called him the day before we left. It was really not necessary, as he knew exactly who I was, where we were and when he was picking us up!

Saint Louis
reviews: 4
5. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

Not sure I will ask him and let you know ReviewerMaryland

Edited: 2:03 am, May 04, 2013
America, The...
reviews: 51
6. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

Thanks, BobandSandra!

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 5
7. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

What a great guy... Contacted Michael for transportation from MoBay to Negril. Michael met us at the Airport with a big smile and yes he was "On Time". Immediately my wife and I were at ease. Michael is a good driver and shows respect for his clients. I highly recommend Michael for transportation as well as a tour.

http://michaelsontimetaxi.com/

michaelheath007@gmail.com

1 (876) 887-9342

Hillsboro, Oregon
8. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

We just got back from our trip to Jamaica, and Michael helped to make it even more amazing. He picked us up from the airport, stopped for Red Stripes on the way, and told us so much about the country during the journey. What an amazing, funny, friendly, and helpful guide for a trip to Negril. He will take care of you, and any special requests you may have.

On-time every time, and the benefit of the cell phone he provides really helps to avoid racking up a huge bill with overseas rates. I highly recommend you use Michael when in Negril, and ask about a trip to Mayfield falls. Incredible!

Quebec City, Canada
reviews: 175
9. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

can we use him for excursions ?

I would like to go go YS Fallsand Blue hole but with a private transport?

Hillsboro, Oregon
10. Re: Michael's On-Time Taxi

Yes you can, he'll quote you a price and I'm sure it will be very reasonable. We really preferred the private transport as well. His info is:

ph: 876-887-9342

email: michaelheath007@gmail.com

He took us on an amazing excursion to Mayfield falls, and it was one of the best parts of our trip!

Reply to: Michael's On-Time Taxi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted