We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashton Pitt?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
Ashton Pitt?

I have heard wonderful things about Ashton and am looking forward to hiring him for a trip in March, but cannot find his email info. I tried artconcepent.tours.com and artconcepent.tours@yahoo.com. Any other way of contacting him?

Spfld Missouri
reviews: 8
1. Re: Ashton Pitt?

876-376-2174

New York City, New...
2. Re: Ashton Pitt?

I have had success emailing him through artconcepent.tours@yahoo.com He always writes back promptly. If you still can't get through to him and can't call international long distance, send me a PM with your email address and/or phone number and I will ask him to contact you directly.

Edited: 10:02 am, November 05, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 4
3. Re: Ashton Pitt?

In Negri right now. Used Ashton for airport transportation as well as around town. You could not find a better guy. Missed our connecting flight.....no problem mon. Ashton was there to pick us up even though we didn't get in until 9pm. He also had a cell phone for us to use during our stay. Sure made life easier being connected with home and lots cheaper than using my cell. Always on time and easy to geta hold of whenever you need a ride. Book this guy...you can't go wrong!

Mechanicsville...
reviews: 20
4. Re: Ashton Pitt?

I have his cell number if you need to call or just email to

ashtonepiitt@yahoo.com. We are looking to our 7th return to Negril and 2nd in the past 2 years. He is the best and we look forward to spending time with our friend Ashton.

New York
5. Re: Ashton Pitt?

Canada

you will really enjoy Ashton very nice man...hope you connect with him

will send him a note for you if you need me ...

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 8
6. Re: Ashton Pitt?

Just have to add this extremely overdue review...we used Ashton as transporation to and from the airport. We also hired him for a day trip around the island. He is FANTASTIC! He had great suggestions of places to go, when we told him what we were interested in. He introduced us to some amazing food cooked at a small restaurant on the side of the road (sounds better than described) and a super cool open-air fruit market. And he didnt hesitate to be our photographer throughout our day trip!! Also, it's important to note...we always felt safe with him. Given that we wanted to see a little bit of the more authentic Jamaica, it was important to have someone like Ashton around! I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

De Pere
reviews: 3
7. Re: Ashton Pitt?

exercise2keepfit

De Pere

2 reviews

“Ashton Pitt”

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 NEW

I hired Ashton Pitt to be our driver for several designations in Negril. He was prompt and very professional. We had a dinner planned at Ivan's and he was early and made our evening very relaxing, letting us know that he was a phone call away. And he was, as I didn't feel well and was happy he was there before we got the bill.

We scheduled a half day tour and really had no plan. Ashton offered different ideas and we were very happy with our day. I wanted to see all the resorts I had researched and then we stopped at a great resort and then had lobster at Half Moon Bay. Awesome meal. $18.00 each. Great deal!

Decided that we were not going to go to the airport with the shuttle bus we had paid for that would have taken almost 3 hours after picking up all the other hotel stops.

We contacted Ashton to see if he could drive us and lucky for us he could. We were able to make it in 1 1/2 hours. He is a very cautious driver considering it was raining. If anyone is familiar with Jamaica and the crazy driving, you will truly feel safe with Ashton.

When we are lucky enough to go back to Negril I will absolutely, positively hire Ashton to pick us us at the airport. When he picks you up he told us he has your name held up with water and Red Stripe. It took us over 3 hours to get to our resort. Please consider this when you book through your travel agent. Well worth the money. I can't tell you how frustrating our ride was dropping everyone off and we were the last drop off. Argh!!!

Ashton assured us we could stop along the way and do what ever we wanted to do, or go directly to our resort.

He charges $65.00 each way...well worth every dollar!!!

Feeling very confidant with Ashton I recommended him to 2 people we met at our resort and they both hired him, so I feel through Trip Advisor I was given great advice and appreciate all the reviews that led me to hiring Ashton.

Ashton is very prompt on responding and if he doesn't, please resend your message. I had problems with my email and glad I didn't give up.

Visited March 2013

Less

Problem with this review?

Ask exercise2keepfit about Ashton Pitt

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

5 of 5 stars

exercise2keepfit

De Pere

2 reviews

“Ashton Pitt”

I hired Ashton Pitt to be our driver for several designations in Negril. He was prompt and very professional. We had a dinner planned at Ivan's and he was early and made our evening very relaxing, letting us know that he was a phone call away. And he was, as I didn't feel well and was happy he was there before we got the bill.

We scheduled a half day tour and really had no plan. Ashton offered different ideas and we were very happy with our day. I wanted to see all the resorts I had researched and then we stopped at a great resort and then had lobster at Half Moon Bay. Awesome meal. $18.00 each. Great deal!

Decided that we were not going to go to the airport with the shuttle bus we had paid for that would have taken almost 3 hours after picking up all the other hotel stops.

We contacted Ashton to see if he could drive us and lucky for us he could. We were able to make it in 1 1/2 hours. He is a very cautious driver considering it was raining. If anyone is familiar with Jamaica and the crazy driving, you will truly feel safe with Ashton.

When we are lucky enough to go back to Negril I will absolutely, positively hire Ashton to pick us us at the airport. When he picks you up he told us he has your name held up with water and Red Stripe. It took us over 3 hours to get to our resort. Please consider this when you book through your travel agent. Well worth the money. I can't tell you how frustrating our ride was dropping everyone off and we were the last drop off. Argh!!!

Ashton assured us we could stop along the way and do what ever we wanted to do, or go directly to our resort.

Feeling very confidant with Ashton I recommended him to 2 people we met at our resort and they both hired him, so I feel through Trip Advisor I was given great advice and appreciate all the reviews that led me to hiring Ashton.

Ashton is very prompt on responding and if he doesn't, please resend your message. I had problems with my email and glad I didn't give up.

Visited March 2013

Less

Ask exercise2keepfit about Thriller Tours Jamaica

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

5 of 5 stars

exercise2keepfit

De Pere

2 reviews

“Ashton Pitt”

Visited March 2013

Less

Ask exercise2keepfit about Thriller Tours Jamaica

5 of 5 stars

Edited: 9:16 pm, April 03, 2013
calgary, alberta
reviews: 13
8. Re: Ashton Pitt?

I contacted Ashton last week in regards to booking his services for the day during our visit to Couples Negril. His email address is ashtonepitt@yahoo.com. He was very prompt in getting back to me. He sounds like a wonderful man. I have read many great reviews recommending him.

Edited: 1:51 am, April 04, 2013
9. Re: Ashton Pitt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 06, 2014