We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One little thing:

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
reviews: 3
One little thing:

I thought I would post another thread starter, so here goes:

What one item do you take that makes your vacation a little bit better or more enjoyable? Zip loc bags, bug spray, bubba kegs???

Not looking for the big things like "a good attitude", "lots of cash" etc. but the small things that make it just a little bit better. Same rules as the last post, just one item and maybe a little explaination as to why you bring it along. If you have multiple items, get back in line and post multiple messages. :-)

Looking to get some hints on some other things we can pack. Here is mine:

A nite light - for those middle of the night trips to the bathroom without turning on all the lights or stubbing my toes. We usually leave it for the room attendant when we leave.

Brampton, ON
reviews: 38
1. Re: One little thing:

a good conditioner - i have found that even the hotels that supply little shampoos/conditioners are giving you crappy ones and not enough - i need a real conditioner after long days in the sun/water.

florida
reviews: 22
2. Re: One little thing:

My own hairdryer. The ones at the resorts are the tiny ones that are attached to the wall. Like to dry my hair outside of the steamy bathroom.

I 2nd the conditioner :)

roxbury, ma
reviews: 1
3. Re: One little thing:

def ziplock bags espc if you are traveling with children; flash light and batteries; citronella candles for sitting outside at night!

PEACE!

Regina,Sask
reviews: 5
4. Re: One little thing:

Large hair clips to keep the drapes closed.

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 10
5. Re: One little thing:

Ketchup... If you are a fan of the US brands.

N.J.
reviews: 1
6. Re: One little thing:

rosaries

Rehoboth Beach...
reviews: 6
7. Re: One little thing:

dryer sheets - I am very sensitives to some of the "tropical" smells. If a pillow smells a bit musty I will put 1/2 a dryer sheet into the pillow case. They are also good to put into the dirty laundry bag & the dresser drawers. They are a lot safer then candles.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 13
8. Re: One little thing:

A surge protector for charging the cell phone, plugging in a hair dryer, laptop, camera battery charger, etc.

In many of the places I have stayed, the electrical outlets are not in places that are convenient for me.

I also always bring my own floatie (the kind that folds up into a circular shape, "Swimways" brand).

Stamford, Ct
reviews: 13
9. Re: One little thing:

I bring a small flashlight - helps when walking at night to the au naturale hottub at CN -

Madison, Wi
reviews: 70
10. Re: One little thing:

Ziploc Bags

$10.00 hotel-size coffee maker and 1 sample size bag to get me through that first morning until I hit the store.I leave it behind.

Valentines- we travel in early Feb.

LED flashlight

String backpack- rolls up small in suitcase, good for day trips.

12 pack of Diet Mt Dew for the hubs.