We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa
reviews: 25
Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

We've always used ReggaeTours for our transfers in the past, but we've always been going to an AI so had no need to stop. This trip we're doing non-AI for the first time and we're wondering if anyone has used them and stopped for supplies en route to Negril? If not, suggestions for drivers that will stop are much appreciated!

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 60
11. Re: Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

What's Kingsley's contact info? I don't see him on the list but have def "heard" of his services often.

Any reason why he's not on your list RandB?

Los Angeles...
reviews: 58
12. Re: Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

876-885-1383

Not sure why he is not on here as he has been driving for over 20 years and is a red plate driver. It's $100 round trip from MBJ, however with the multiple stops I always throw in some extra. Good safe driver......

Ottawa
reviews: 25
13. Re: Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

Thanks everyone, I figured they would, but don't want to impose on them. And of course, we always look after the driver!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
reviews: 136
14. Re: Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

GenuineM, good question. First of all I am simply a traveler that likes to share info when I see it and update the info when I see repeated use and positive comments on a driver. Keeping in mind that I try to watch many of the forums, but there is no way to see them all as this is strictly a volunteer thing that I do. I try to keep the list at a size that is easy to use and with drivers that I have heard are great, mulitple times from different TA regulars. I don't consider drivers that "self-promote" though, as it is against TA policy, and there has been alot of that lately. Does he have a web site?

Los Angeles...
reviews: 58
15. Re: Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

Here you go....

http://kingsleystakecaretours.com

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 60
16. Re: Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

Thanks booger....and thanks RandB!

RandB, I know many, many appreciate all the time you volunteer to keep your list updated. I place a lot of importance on it, and am very greatful. Without it, I'd feel very vulnerable and somewhat lost (having to search through numerous threads myself).

I have noticed that one driver was removed from the list after users had a negative experience, so just checking if that was the case with Kingsley.

Thanks again!

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 43
17. Re: Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

Ya know, everybody has their favorite....Joe Cool Taxi for sure...If Joe AKA Engelbert can't pick ya up, his wife Latoya often steps in...Good vehicle, conversation, punctuality and price! Ask if their 10 bucks off Summer Special is still on for MO-Bay to Negril RT transfers!

http://joecooltaxiandtoursjamaica.net/

Happy Travels

BBB

Edited: 12:35 am, October 06, 2012
18. Re: Looking for a driver that will stop at the store?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 14, 2013