We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Teaneck, New Jersey
SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

Interested in Christmas with my extended family next year. 10 people ages 5 to 75. It sounds great. We are pretty low key and enjoy playing on the sand. We are only nervous about the density of people on the 7 mile beach. We don't want loud, drunken people wandering the beach late at night in front of our villa (unless it's Mommy!). Anyone have any information for me?

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 32
1. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

Have not stayed there, waked by it many times. The pics make it look nicer than it is. I'd look at other places if I was you.

Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

I have stayed here in the front house with a girlfriend and her daughter. We had an excellent time. The beach was virtually deserted out front at night, so there was no problem at all. Even during the day, the beachfront is all yours.

There is a security guard who is there from early evening until the morning. We were never approached and people were very respectful of staying away from the property. In the morning the vendors would not approach the property, but would stay a fair distance away, until they were invited up to the patio.

We had a great vacation here and i would not hesitate returning. The staff were wonderful and always helpful with anything we needed. The fruit/veggie truck comes once or twice a week for your fresh goodies.

This is a perfect location for you!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 8
3. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

u will have not problem.. location is Perfect.. and the food is fabulous..

Kingston, Canada
reviews: 1
4. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

I trust JulietMarkham's opinion as she stayed there this summer. The resort has a checkered past but it seems that things have been sorted out. The only question I have is would it not be too rustic for a 75 year old?

Negril, Jamaica
5. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

Please feel free to contact us and ask some questions. We have a great new website. thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Negril
reviews: 58
6. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

"We don't want loud, drunken people wandering the beach late at night in front of our villa"

in all our travels to Negril, its rare you will have loud, drunken people at night around you, maybe around Hedo but we have not experienced it where we stay

then again maybe it happens after we leave......??

Edited: 8:15 pm, October 31, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Negril
reviews: 58
7. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

maybe we all should not be so quick to recommend Coco, before we know it everyone will be going there and rates will rise and no rooms!!!!!!

Deadwood, South...
reviews: 11
8. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

I've always been really curious about Sea Sand. Glad there are finally some positive reviews. Might have to check it out. Yes, I'm guilty of recommending Coco on TA over the years, but now I see the price has gone way up AND it's booked for my next trip. First time that has ever happened. It's kind of a catch 22. They are worthy of our repeat business and deserve the positive reviews, but I there's also the downside of higher rates and finding another favorite place to stay.

Edited: 8:39 am, November 02, 2012
9. Re: SeaSand Eco Villas Negril Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 14, 2013