We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting hedo

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southgate, michigan
reviews: 4
visiting hedo

can i, and how?

montreal
reviews: 26
1. Re: visiting hedo

Yes you can,

Where are you staying? If you are staying at Breezes Runaway Bay you can visit Hedo III at no charge, otherwise it's about $75 per person for a day or evening pass to either one.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

southgate, michigan
2. Re: visiting hedo

no, i'm at sandals. thanks for the info though. my husband would love it. is it worth paying that? or would the money be better spent on a tour? i know those are two very different options, but hey- we like to experience different and all things at least once.

montreal
reviews: 26
3. Re: visiting hedo

Personally I would spend the money exploring the countryside.

Keep in mind that Hedo might not be nearly as "exciting" as you and your husband might be imagining it it to be...

Blessings and respect to you, enjoy whatever you do!

Steve

southgate, michigan
4. Re: visiting hedo

that's exactly what i was wondering. thanks for the info!

toronto
reviews: 5
5. Re: visiting hedo

hmmmm yes it is and more, you may not want to go back to Sandals

Indiana
6. Re: visiting hedo

Sungirl....you can also ask for a tour previously and take a look-see.....I think it's fun and crazy and something to talk about...we have never stayed there, but have ventured over from time to time....have a great time! Definitely check out Mardis Graw night!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 3
7. Re: visiting hedo

Sungirl7 My fiance and I are going to go only because I've always wanted to and he is going along with it. We are doing their PJ party night, Tuesdays, and the 75 includes food and drinks since it is an AI resort. It sounds like it can get a little bit on the wild side (by the naket hot tub is the word on the streed) depending on the people who are there in a given day or week. I thought it could be interesting and fun. If it'.s something you have thought about and want to try then I think 75 is worth it, or is your honey has, then its worth it to take them. That's my perception, if we don't like it, no problem, if we do, then we can come back. Look at it at an expensive night club (you won't find in Iowa) and you get to dress up really sexy for your guy.