We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FAO: British People - tax question

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, Scotland...
reviews: 32
FAO: British People - tax question

Does anyone know how much the departure tax is?

Thanks.

scotland
reviews: 8
1. Re: FAO: British People - tax question

we are flying with first choice on monday 16th departing 30th jan departure tax is included in our price, telephone your travel operator. Kas Scotland

portsmouth/nh and...
2. Re: FAO: British People - tax question

Unless you're flying in on a charter airline, departure tax is generally included in your air ticket prices. If not, figure US$28-30

in US dollars or JA equivalent, cash only.

Solihull, West Mids
reviews: 39
3. Re: FAO: British People - tax question

Karenbaby - Just come back - departure tax is £10.00 or 18 USD - either is accepted but must be cash. Hope this helps, we flew with My Travel and it was not included in our price.

Essex, uk
reviews: 1
4. Re: FAO: British People - tax question

As far as I am aware you can not by a ticket without the departure tax. Please note that we had to also pay a weekend flight supplement of £30 per person.

Solihull, West Mids
5. Re: FAO: British People - tax question

UKChick - not sure what you mean that you cant buy ticket without the departure tax?

Glasgow, Scotland...
reviews: 32
6. Re: FAO: British People - tax question

Thanks very much guys. The tax is not included in the price of my flight.

Essex, uk
reviews: 1
7. Re: FAO: British People - tax question

Hi, When i have ever bought a flight ticket, they automatically put on the departure tax. I have never had a ticket without it?

Solihull, West Mids
8. Re: FAO: British People - tax question

UKCHick do you go on Scheduled Flights? I have travelled to Jamaica four times with various tour operators i.e. Airtours, First Choice, Thomson etc and have alway had to pay the departure tax. Perhaps if you go on a Scheduled Flight they include it - I dont know. Just curious really.