We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand lido hotel negril

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 3
Grand lido hotel negril

Hi going christmas day for 2weeks anybody been to this hotel tell me about it any great places to visit etc....

Lambertville...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Grand lido hotel negril

You are going to a wonderful place - I wish I could go there this year, but it is a bit out of my budget. The prices have gone up quite a bit since I've stayed there last. I would recommend staying in the cove front rooms on the c/o side. It is a block of buildings before you get to the c/o side so you are not overlooking a bunch of naked people all the time out of your room. The cove is very beautiful. The sunset cruises are terrific and the Piacere is great. The managers gala is awesome also. I'm not sure what you are looking for since you are doing a/i, but if you feel the need to wonder off the property take a ride to the cliffs and go to the rockhouse for a sunset/nightime dinner. It is beautiful and they will provide free transportation to there (not back) if you have dinner there. You should also really experience the cliffs while in negril and get off of the compound at least one night. You won't be sorry. Have a great time!

england
reviews: 3
2. Re: Grand lido hotel negril

we are booked into a junior suite ocean view at the grand lido can anybody tell me am i going to be overlooking lots of nude holiday makers (not that i mind)just so i know what im letting myself in for.

Cherry Hill, NJ
reviews: 9
3. Re: Grand lido hotel negril

There are a few room categories so I'm not esactly sure where you are. We too had an ocean view. It was just past the nude beach down overlooking the "cliffs". VERY nice and secluded. Some of the ocean view rooms (vs oceanfront) do overlook the nude beach. You can always request a move to the next block of rooms down if you find it to be a problem.