We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Naples, Florida
reviews: 6
Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Any ideas for not too lengthy day trips from Negril or Ocho Rios. Been to Mayfield & YS falls, Black River. Love seeing the off beat beauty of the Island. Thanks, Lexi2

temecula ca
1. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Go to Ricks and the pelican bar. You will love them both. I have photos if you want to see them. Keri

CAN
reviews: 25
2. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

great suggestions Kerri. You could also email Sienna at Talk of the Town Tours (see honest contacts thread) and she might have some suggestions. Enjoy

Jackson, Michigan
reviews: 7
3. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Lexi - Did you prefer YS or Mayfield? I have been to Mayfield and Dunn's River. I LOVED Mayfield and wondered if I should do YS & the Black River on the next trip.

Jackson, Michigan
reviews: 7
4. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

krbear - I would like to see your pics! rickandcolleen@sbcglobal.net

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 53
5. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Benji's Paradise, I've been meaning to check it out. Near Mayfield.

http://www.benjisparadise.com/

www.negrilpix.com/gallery/NegrilAfterIvan…

tampa bay
6. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

yes,roaring river and the blue hole are a must..NOT FAR OUT OF negril...i have great pix if anybody cares 2 see..BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL place !!

Jackson, Michigan
reviews: 14
7. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Savanna La Mar is a cool city not too far from Negril. Also you could take a trip down the river (the one that goes unerneath the bridge near downtown) to the national park. It is an old ganja field that was confiscated by the government. The former airstrip is still there. Now it is a beautiful park with lush tropical gardens and a fenced in crocodile sanctuary. The park has a path you follow and signage labeling all of the unique plants & flowers. At the end is a tall wooden tower where you get a beautiful view of the surroundings and can also carve your intials if you want to. Also you could check out Josephs Cave in the cliffs right by 3 Dives Jerk. You can cliff dive into the ocean and come back up to land through a natural sea cave.

Illinois
8. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Royal Palm Reserve

Illinois
9. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Royal Palm Reserve is a nice diversion when you'd like a break from the beach :)

LL

portsmouth/nh and...
10. Re: Any suggestions of day trips from Negril? have done the...

Good day trip: Paradise Point/Park, 10 min.past Sav on the South Coast road for horseback riding/Taino archaeological digs being done by Univ.of Florida; Benji's or Blue Hole Gardens at end of road, past Roaring River caves;Oasis Spa,

Oliver's restaurant there and the Peter Tosh Mausoleum 2 min.away in Belmont;Alligator Hole for swimming with 3 resident manatees and Little Ochie restaurant at Alligator Pond for funky beach hut seafood/fish, some of best on coast.