We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Caves - Wedding/ The Sands?

Which Negril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterloo, Iowa
reviews: 6
The Caves - Wedding/ The Sands?

I have a question for you all - do you have any photos of weddings and/or receptions held at The Caves?

When I asked for a picture of the reception area she sent me a flyer for The Sands cliff top bar and BBQ. Can anyone tell me more about this place? If anyone has pictures please let me know. I am trying to decide if we are going to have this wedding in Jamaica or not :)

Thanks in advance!

Lynn

philly
1. Re: The Caves - Wedding/ The Sands?

We are first timers to The Caves, heading there next week. From surfing around the internet I had found this one website that has a video of a couple getting married there. Hope this helps! http://www.lifestoriesny.com/featured1.html

If anyone else reading this has stayed there before, we are going to be in One Drop (I think we must have been the last people to book). I heard it was the smallest room. Does anyone have any first hand experience?

Thanks so much!!!! I'm getting so excited to go. We already have dinner in the cave set up for our 10th anniversary night. Does it get better than that?

Waterloo, Iowa
reviews: 6
2. Re: The Caves - Wedding/ The Sands?

Thank you so much for that link! If you could take some photos of The Sands area of the Caves when you are there it would be much appreciated.

Have a great vacation!