We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TimAir

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
reviews: 1
TimAir

I was reading on another thread about TimAir which evidently flies from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios. What can you tell me about them? What is the price? I would have 2 adults, two teenagers, and one infant. Flying on an itty bitty plane scares me to death but my family is pushing for the flight instead of the bus. We can't fly Air Jamaica since our flights arrive/depart at the wrong times for these flights.

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks-

CANADA
1. Re: TimAir

you can book this flight for $270.00 USD each way. You will have just your family in it, because it is only a 6 seater charter. It is a great plane ride with a excellent view of the coast line. I posted a linl to a website with a picture of the plane they take you on. They will fly at any time of the day you want them to. But not at night, because the airport in Ocho has no runway lights.

Atlanta, GA
2. Re: TimAir

Thanks for the info. I assume that means $270 total and not per person for each flight? Also, do you have to book ahead or can you do it when you depart your US flight? You said you posted a picture of the plane. Where would I find that? I'm new to this board and still getting the hang of it. Thanks!

Atlanta, GA
3. Re: TimAir

Never mind, I found it. How long is the flight?

CANADA
4. Re: TimAir

youe flight is about 20 minutes, and it is $270.00 to charter the whole plane.

Atlanta, GA
5. Re: TimAir

Do I need to book ahead or can I do it when I land? My kids are all psyched to get on this plane but it's freaking me out!

CANADA
6. Re: TimAir

There will be a Timair rep in the Airport when you land that will help you out with everthing.

Massachussetts
reviews: 77
7. Re: TimAir

Tim air has a web site: timair.com . It will give you all the costs. Their phone number is 8769795369. They are helpful and can book a resie without a deposit. They will meet you in the lobby after you clear customs and take you to their terminal. The flight is totally painless and professional and you can see the coast of Jamaica without dodging dogs and goats on that long winding road.It is a small plane but in 9 years we have never encountered a glitch.

Washington State
8. Re: TimAir

You should also find out if your flight schedule and days of travel coincide with theirs. We took the bus to SOR and really enjoyed the first half of the trip (after that we were done sightseeing and just wanted to get to the resort). On the way back, however, we wanted to take a flight with either TimAir or Air Jamaica Express and couldn't because our day of departure was off and so was our flight time. Just a suggestion. I'd e-mail them and find out.