We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Journey begins (live thread)

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 27
Journey begins (live thread)

My journey for this trip to Ochi starts tommorow and we will be in Ochi Sunday for 9 days♡. I will be checking and posting randomly so please anything I can help with lmk. Not staying at resort so I will be out and about in town if you are in Ochi and see the big and tall guy with the TripAdvisor backpack say hi. This trip is witht the kids so not to much nightlife but plentyof things to do. 2 blue holes ,fire water, dolphin cove, and where the wind takes us from there.

Bodega, California
reviews: 2
1. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

Where are you staying? Are you renting a villa?

Iowa
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
2. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

Turtle beach towers. Individually owned condos . Stayed inthe one br a couple of years ago and she now has a two br as well. Great price and right smack downtown

new york
reviews: 17
3. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

Jamaica has a vibe, a beat of its own. You will have fun both day and night. Lots to do. Dress comfortably..sneakers or slippers with good support. FdR pebbles is great for the kids. Nannies available for night life fun. Dolphin Cove is a must with the kids!

Iowa
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
4. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

Lol wasn't asking for advice but thanks. We bring the vibe ....its all good

Minneapolis...
reviews: 3
5. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

Have a great time. I too enjoyed Turtle Towers, stayed there back in 2010. I always liked getting up and seeing a cruise ship in port and heading down to Island villiage to watch the action and chatting it up with the coconut guy. I will be looking forward to your posts.

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 23
6. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

Have fun DJ.

How old are the kids?

Iowa
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
7. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

12&9

Tully, New York
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
reviews: 12
8. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

Dj, How was arrival at MBJ? Our last time took almost an hour to get thru immigration. What time did you arrive at MBJ? Enjoy, we arrive in 16 sleeps

Iowa
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
9. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

I am in Ohare waiting for my flight at 8 usually get through Mobay in about an hour but have had longer waits 2+. Will report tonight on the details after we settle into the condo.

Toronto, Canada
10. Re: Journey begins (live thread)

Looking forward to your reports.

We leave Friday morning for our 1 week stay at JRB

Traveling with our 13 y.o.

Cheers

Joanne