We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just keep an open mind, and enjoy what you came for

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CANADA
just keep an open mind, and enjoy what you came for

This Morning I went out side and brushed the snow off my car, and let it warm up for 15 min. With the wind chill here it felt like -40. The only thing that is getting me though this cold is the thought that I will be in Jamaica in 3 1/2 weeks. I will be from February 11th to the 26th.

As for all the naysayers. You get out of your trip, want you put into it. if you are looking for things to complain about, I'm sure you will find them. No matter where you go. I for one will go down with an open mind. Besides there are so many fun things to do and see outside the hotel, if my room is not perfect, it will not wreck my Holiday.

I've stayed at less then 5 star resorts before, and still had great trips. (Hotel San Diego in Mazatlan, the Burnt wood Inn in Thompson Manitoba, not to mention all the hotels I stayed at while playing hockey in Europe)

Lets face it, the main reason we go on a holiday to the Caribbean, is to enjoy the weather and all the culture that it has to offer. If it was all about the hotel, I could just check into the Crown Plaza in downtown and sit in the spa all day.

When My girl and I look back on our holiday our holiday, we will think about the sun, the beach, Dunn���s River Falls, riding horse back in the ocean, etc. Not the fact that our room didn't have a coffee maker,

I���m sure our stay at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios will be ���No Problem Mon���

Caribbean
1. Re: just keep an open mind, and enjoy what you came for

Aye Aye Captain...well said!!! Jamaica has something for everyone and I believe your attitude will impact your experience. People from all over the world love Jamaica - it's culture, people, beaches, language, lifestyle, climate......

I've seen beaches and accomodations in Jamaica on the Travel channel as part of the world's best. The island, despite the negatives, continues to be recognised globally for its tourism product...that must count for something! Jamaica is definitely the ultimate Caribbean experience!!!

Jamaica - No Problem