We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Ocho Rios

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
jersey shore
reviews: 1
Sandals Ocho Rios

Iam going next month and have been worried about reviews. I just saw that expedia posted new pictures and SOR is listed twice; SOR resort and Golf Club and SOR Grande Beach and Villa Resort. The pictures are great and it looks like there will be many choices as far as pools,bars and restaurants. I am hoping that when I get there everything is fine. I would appreciate any info from anyone that has recently visited. Thanks

Stillwater...
reviews: 14
21. Re: Sandals Ocho Rios

D&K - you hit the nail on the head. Thanks so much for your input. Weleave in 20 days for our 7th time at SOR. We already know it is going to be great like always. The employees there are great friends of ours and I see them treat everyone with great respect. I am so looking forward to it and it is good to see that yes - things are good there for most - soon come!

Duluth, MN
reviews: 2
22. Re: Sandals Ocho Rios

Maybe all the "suffering" whiners can "rehabilatate" on the long, boring, complaining post that won't die and let all the people who like Sandals and/or are looking forward to a vacation enjoy the rest of the posts. Or, better yet, maybe they can start a Yahoo or MSN Group and just hike over to a different site to continue the commiserating... just a thought.

My hubby and I leave on Saturday ... we have absolutely no doubt that we will have a fun and relaxing time. As long as the sun shines and they have Red Stripe, we will be in heaven!

As much as some people hate to hear this, vacation is a state of mind - don't let people you don't even know get you down and ruin your pre-vacation excitement!

Montreal, Wisconsin
23. Re: Sandals Ocho Rios

go minnesota, we are also leaving on Sat, which airlines are you flying? we are flying out of msp. maybe will see you there!

Washington, DC
reviews: 4
24. Re: Sandals Ocho Rios

My wife and I just got back after a great week. Don't worry about the negative reviews - some travel agents are trying to make a sale at non-sandals sites (that has to be the reason the same folks keep coming back after 2 months and re-posting negative stuff... or else they just have nothing better to do).

There was still some construction going on down by the ocean, but we never heard any jackhammers. It's a very nice place, and the upper pool is awesome -

NC
25. Re: Sandals Ocho Rios

We had friends that visited in January and said they had a wonderful time. I'm leaving tomorrow, 2/19/05, and getting married while I'm there and I have no doubts that we'll have a great time.

Duluth, MN
reviews: 2
26. Re: Sandals Ocho Rios

We are flying Northwest ... but we are flying from Duluth to Detroit to Montego Bay. Kind of a different route. But by this time tomorrow, we should almost be there!!

Lancashire, England
27. Re: Sandals Ocho Rios

I can't understand why so many people leap to the defence of such a poor resort - couldn't be involved in the travel industry could they!

One of the posts on this forum pointed out that travel agents get much higher commission from Sandals than other resorts. Is this true? We should know!