how much do you tip for certain services on jamaica? i am just coming up with a list of everything i can think of, feel free to answer or add to the list. i don't want to be cheap, but i also don't like feeling as though i was taken advantage of. i've never been to jamaica before, and i've never been to an all-inclusive before either. the riu home page says that tips are included, but are they really - do the staff expect them anyway?
1. your 1/2 - full day tour guide
2. someone who boat lifts you to a reef from the beach?
3. your guide at dunn's falls
4. the bartender at your all-inclusive (where tipping is included, but liquor.man seems to be getting better service with some cash)
5. the girl who braids your hair
6. other services at your all inclusive - miad service, etc.
7. waitstaff in local places
8. your bus driver (from your airport transfer)