We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

roll call for SGOR

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
roll call for SGOR

I was wondering if anyone is going to Sandals grande Ocho Rios around november 14-21.

new brunswick...
11. Re: roll call for SGOR

There are 4 of us going from new brunswick canada, the other two are getting married on the 20th. they are staying in the manor house, we are staying in the plantation villas, we have never been there before. Ages 24-27

jersey
12. Re: roll call for SGOR

h e l l o nicha sounds like at least 15 of the 16 people in your group are cool. lol But that rachel girl sounds like a real nerd.

only 22 more days girl are you excited???????????

signed. guess who

New Jersey
13. Re: roll call for SGOR

hi vtownbadger, So you have a group of 12 that loves to party.What are the age ranges, are you all couples,or friends that are together to make up the male, female rooms. Well, we have a group of 16 friends, age from 20 to 60. Some are couples , and some are just friends. We go to jamaica every year and we have been know to have a pretty good time. We will be there from the 14 to the 21. If you and your friends are looking to hang out with people who love to party, hang out till all hours and drink a whole lot. You should check us out. Just look for 16 tattooed people from new jersey. We always seem to make ourselves known and people who love to have a good time, always love to hang with us. Hope to hear from you again or see you there.

jersey
14. Re: roll call for SGOR

21 days nicha

New Jersey
15. Re: roll call for SGOR

hey team mom, cant wait to go. That sandy women, im not sure if she knows how to have a good time though. Ive seen her in action before. Not sure if she can hang.lol This time in three weeks we'll be sitting in jamaica drinkin frozen rum runners and extra dirty bananas. Cant wait......

jersey
16. Re: roll call for SGOR

tell that rachel cat to stop calling me at work, unless she pays the back payments on our friendship contract.

New Jersey
17. Re: roll call for SGOR

hey sandy, You still never got your birthday beatings yet. if your not nice i'll make sure the whole staff at the resort give them to you. You know there always up for a good time. and by the way, the place i got the first paddle from always has them in stock. P.s ray likes to go there anyway. he he

Nebraska
18. Re: roll call for SGOR

nicha, we are a bunch of 30 somethings and we love to party. there is a couple of guys in our group that can drink with the best with them. we do tons of things as a group. we are almost family. we are from a small town in north central nebraska and we have about 20 couples that are our age and we have tons of fun. this weekend we are all going to the nebraska vs oklahoma game and hopefully we will survive. i am sure that we will run into you guys. we are in the manor ocean view side. it would be great to meet some new people and party!!!

New Jersey
19. Re: roll call for SGOR

hi vtownbadger, I know what you mean by you have a couple of guys that can put some down. We are as well like family. We all hang out together alot,some every night and because most of are friends in the group are tattoo artists they dont get done work until 10pm or later and thats when the party starts. So to say the least much of the crew knows how to party hard and it usually doesnt stop until early morning. Althought I have to say if you know how to have a good time and can take joking around and some loud camotion, we are the group to hang with. We are always out to make new friends and we love to make or group larger and more enjoyable.Everyone that we have going this year are very good people.So if you like what you hear please check us out when your there. You might want to check at the pool bars..or around a bar.Hope to see ya soon.