We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SGOR Riviera or Mannor???

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Woodstock Canada
SGOR Riviera or Mannor???

I am staying at SGOR in August for our Honeymoon, and we have a Luxury suite in the Riviera building. Is this an OK room? We dont have the consierge service, but do we really need it to have a great Honeymoon? We still have room service, dont we? Is making reservations for the restaurants as hard as it seems, or will be able to atleast enjoy all the restaurants once? Anyone done the Sunset(booze cruise), and the Hooves horesback tour? Any other tips and advice please help.

smorrison8@hotmail.com

MN
1. Re: SGOR Riviera or Mannor???

The luxury rooms in the riviera building are just fine.. They look like your standard tropical hotel room, the only problem you may encounter is not having a great view.

You will not have room service in that room category. =(

Making reservations is not all that hard, if you really want to eat at one of the restaurants you may just have to wait a bit longer than you'd like to, but what better place to wait for a table then in Jamaica.

Sorry, I have not done those tours.

The only advice I can think of is go with a great attitiude, be open to meeting people and be sure to smile and say thank you to all the staff, this will go a long way and help you have the time of your life.

Take Care,

Amy