We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

humidity at night?

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
staten island, ny
reviews: 1
humidity at night?

how humid is it in ocho rios at night? do I even bother bringing a brush?

Mattituck, NY
reviews: 5
11. Re: humidity at night?

I would not even bother. Just let your hair be. I tried to get it straight and unfrizzy but the humidity and breeze were against me all the way. I finally gave in to headbands during the day and the curly/frizzy look at night.

staten island, ny
12. Re: humidity at night?

ah you're right, who wants to fuss around with hair on vacation..curly it is!

RDU, NC
reviews: 2
13. Re: humidity at night?

Coronacaca,

I checked my bottle of Bed Head, and the specific name for it is "Control Freak Extra Extra Straight." It comes in a narrow, gold, aerosol can. I hope it works for you! I certainly won't be forgetting mine. I have waves in all the wrong places. :-) Hope you have a great time. We go 1 week after you.

staten island, ny
14. Re: humidity at night?

thanks for the info...i'll make sure a seat at the bar is wamred up for you!

C.

Atlanta, GA
15. Re: humidity at night?

One more advantage of shaving my head. I just have to make sure it's tanned before heading for the tropics.

Baton Rouge, LA
16. Re: humidity at night?

LOL, nuke, you crack me up every time.

Golden Isles, GA
17. Re: humidity at night?

You really have to try Garni��re Nutrisse' Sleek and Shine. Its made particularly to fight frizz. I have wavy/curly hair and it is sometimes SO much easier to just wash it and hit the road. They have a serum that defies almost anything. Iman's LIC is really good too.

staten island, ny
18. Re: humidity at night?

BQ

Good to know as well..I use a combo of Image products Fixative and Intrakera they work really good but I have to use a lot of it...thx!

C.