We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bottled water at sans souci

Which Ocho Rios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
staten island, ny
reviews: 1
bottled water at sans souci

It never occurred to me that bottled water would not be includedd in an all-inclusive but I see from this site that is not always the case. So, is bottled water included at Sans Souci?

Toronto
1. Re: bottled water at sans souci

I don't think I've ever been to an AI where bottled water was included, and I've stayed in some pretty high-end ones and more moderate ones as well. However, I've never had a problem with the water in Jamaica anyway. I just get water from the bar or the dining room. Heck, I've even drank the tap water and never gotten sick. You don't have to worry about the water in Jamaica like you do in Mexico and Cuba.

Fiskdale...
reviews: 2
2. Re: bottled water at sans souci

I'm not sure... It was included at Sandals in Negril.

3. Re: bottled water at sans souci

Coronacaca...Bottled water is plentyful and free in your in room frig. Just call room service and they will bring more as needed. Free! Sans Souci ROCKS!!

4. Re: bottled water at sans souci

Bottled water is nice to have when going out on a excursion, but the tap and all water other than bottled tasted great.

staten island, ny
reviews: 1
5. Re: bottled water at sans souci

thank you all, i'm not worried about drinking the water, but was more interested in the bottled kind for poolside, need something to drink between all those rum punches!

USA
reviews: 3
6. Re: bottled water at sans souci

coronacaca

don't worry about bottled water. Sans Souci is a true all-inclusive. Everything is included as want.

7. Re: bottled water at sans souci

All the pools have bars and you can get icewater that tastes great from the bar staff.