We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Jamaica 11-25-06 to 12-02-06

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, MD
reviews: 2
Going to Jamaica 11-25-06 to 12-02-06

Were staying at the sunset beach resort in Montego bay. I was wondering how far away Negril is from my resort. My husband and I would like to take the sunset cruise and tour rick's cliff diving cafe.

Thanks

Robin

Los Angeles...
reviews: 13
1. Re: Going to Jamaica 11-25-06 to 12-02-06

It is 60 to 90 minutes, depending....

If you do go, leave in plenty of time (by 2 or 3pm) to get there in the late afternoon in time for sunset!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 19
2. Re: Going to Jamaica 11-25-06 to 12-02-06

I did this trip last month from Montego Bay. We left between 9:00 and 10:00am. I think it was about an hour drive to Negril but we took our time and made a few stops to see things. We hired a private driver so we could do this! We had him drop us at 7 Mile beach to take a snorkeling trip which was way worth it. Our guide "Mike" took us way out to the reef and snorkeled with us. He had great equipment and pointed out some cool stuff includeing a very large sting-ray! He charged us $20.00 each. We then ate some lunch and walked up and down the beach to look at some of the resorts. Played in the water then headed down for our cruise! We took the "Wild Thing" sunset cruise and it was great. Included drinks and pizza. Stopped to take a peak at Pirates Cove then headed down to Ricks. We only wised we would have left earlier in the AM. We wanted to do some shopping but just ran out of time. It was our best day:)

Dont forget your camera. It wont get wet, and the Cliff Resorts are really cool to take pictures of!

3. Re: Going to Jamaica 11-25-06 to 12-02-06

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 20, 2009