We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SSB: Safe's in guest rooms

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
reviews: 1
SSB: Safe's in guest rooms

I was wondering if the SSB rooms have safes in them

Detroit, MI
1. Re: SSB: Safe's in guest rooms

jms2,

After my 4th visit there I should know for sure; but I'm

almost positive they have in-room safes.

Respectfully,

Jamaica4you

Boston, MA
2. Re: SSB: Safe's in guest rooms

Thank you!

Magnolia, Arkansas
3. Re: SSB: Safe's in guest rooms

They do have safes in the rooms...just be sure not to lose your safe key, because if you do, they will keep the whole hotel up all not with the very loud noises that are generated from drilling your safe (first hand experience...)

Waupun, WI
4. Re: SSB: Safe's in guest rooms

They do have safes. We were able to put our wallets, birth certificates and jewelry in them with a little extra room. They do charge a security deposit in order for you to get a key. I think it was $100.00.

Whitehall, MI
5. Re: SSB: Safe's in guest rooms

We just returned from SSB last week. We were not charged a security depoist. However, we were told that if we lost the key it would cost us $100.00.

Aspen, CO
6. Re: SSB: Safe's in guest rooms

yes, they have room safes. It's always wise to leave valuables in the safe if they're not with you on the beach (camera, Walkman, Passport!, extra $$, jewelry, watch, etc. etc.) The key is fairly heavy; I always use dental floss to tie it to my beach bag (if it doesn't have a key clip inside), so it won't accidentally fall out when you're pulling things out of your bag. Better "safe" than sorry! (I apologize for the pun.)