We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rothesay, Canada
Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

Hi, does anyone have any recommendations about golf in MB? I see White Witch, Half Moon, and Cinnamon Hills look to be nice courses. Which course should we try first?

3 replies to this topic
Rothesay, Canada
1. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

Too...we really would like to play our first day in MB and are expected to arrive at 2:25pm. Hoping to be out of the airport by 4pm to catch a late tee-off that first day. White Witch looks to have a 5pm tee-off.

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it takes to play these courses? The usual 4 hrs? It would just be two of us (both 34 and decent golfers).

Thanks!!

Ocala, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios, Negril, Montego Bay
reviews: 24
2. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

My husband played all 3 courses last year. He said it took about 3 1/2 hours with a cart and no one in front of you. He liked White Witch and Cinnamon Hill but would not do Half Moon again.

Rothesay, Canada
3. Re: Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?

Hey, thanks mficke! 3 1/2 hours is great. Just hoping we aren't held up at the airport and miss a booked tee time. I think we can book as late as 5pm at White Witch. Not sure about the others.

Reply to: Golf in Montego Bay?? Which course(s) should we play?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted