We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Royal Caribbean Renovations

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
reviews: 3
Sandals Royal Caribbean Renovations

Does anyone know what has been renovated at SRC? Did they do the whole resort or just certain buildings? It is a possibility that we may go there over Christmas and I want to try to get a renovated room if we decide on SRC. Thanks for your help!!!!

Belfast, United...
reviews: 36
1. Re: Sandals Royal Caribbean Renovations

Hi

We were in the SRC last April and stayed in the Kensington block, these were recently renovated and we found them to be fantastic, with good decor and excellent jacuzzi baths!

Boston, MA
reviews: 3
2. Re: Sandals Royal Caribbean Renovations

Thank you so much. If we decide on SRC (which I am 99% sure we will), I will request that block. Thanks again!

3. Re: Sandals Royal Caribbean Renovations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:51 pm, November 19, 2006
4. Re: Sandals Royal Caribbean Renovations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 12, 2009