We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superior Rooms Holiday Inn Sunspree

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Bay, Canada
reviews: 5
Superior Rooms Holiday Inn Sunspree

Have booked a Superior Room at HIS beginning of February. Being as we're 3 girls we're hoping our room has a king bed for 2 of us to share and a cot or pull out for the third. I've been seeing posts and photos that show 2 double beds and a pull out couch. Anyone stayed in a Superior Room here? Also, which building/s would we be likely booked into, we're supposed to get partial ocean view. Anyone out there have any info for me? Thank you !

Weyburn, Canada
reviews: 49
1. Re: Superior Rooms Holiday Inn Sunspree

Not sure about the Superior Room but be aware that Partial Ocean View may be if you lean way over your balcony and look closely you will see the water. Most rooms will have some type of ocean view as long as you are not on the back side facing towards the road. We liked the resort and would weasily return if the opportunity comes up....It is not too large and had all we needed. If you click on my name and see my review I have pictures from our balcony, also have a youtube video posted also.

2. Re: Superior Rooms Holiday Inn Sunspree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 17, 2015