We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Wild Orchid or St James?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
reviews: 15
Secrets Wild Orchid or St James?

My husband and I are trying to decide between these two resorts for our upcoming "babymoon" In October. We have stayed at Secrets in Mexico, so we know the overall resort will be fantastic. We are trying to decided between Wild Orchid and St James...

I've learned that the restaurants and entertainment are at WO, which could be a plus. What else is different?

How far is the walk from St James to WO to get to the restaurants?

We like some activity during the day and entertainment shows at night, but don't want crazy drunk people yelling all day...since I will be sober ;-)

Thanks!!!

Cedar Lake...
reviews: 6
1. Re: Secrets Wild Orchid or St James?

The walk is minimal, feel free to look at my review. We stayed at W/O and loved it! But as far as the walk, a few minutes at most, a little buzzed add a little more time, and if you are over served, who knows :-)

United States
reviews: 64
2. Re: Secrets Wild Orchid or St James?

"are trying to decide between these two resorts"

There is just one Secrets Resort in Jamaica. The two names apply to different sections of the same resort.

"What else is different?"

The way the rooms are decorated (the paint color, etc.).

3. Re: Secrets Wild Orchid or St James?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 30, 2014