We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning Destination Wedding in Jamaica

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Planning Destination Wedding in Jamaica

Can't decide on where to stay. We were thinking a Sandals resort, and I was thinking Montego Bay initially, but now I'm not sure after reading some reviews. We are planning it for sometime next year, and we're in our late 20's. We want to relax on the beach, do some water sports in the day, and have some drinks and listen to music at night. We will have a few friends with us, but will also have our parents. I guess you could say we want a happy medium between "party" atmosphere and "stuffy. Where is the best place to stay?

Boston
11. Re: Planning Destination Wedding in Jamaica

I hear Negril is very pretty but I went with Coyaba in Montego Bay. I just thought it would be easier for guests flying in to be closer to the airport...some of our guests can only stay 2 nights because work. We are planning on going to Negril a few days after the wedding so it is the best of both worlds. I have tons of information on Montego Bay if that is the direction you go in, We looked at resorts and privite villas before we decided on Coyaba.

12. Re: Planning Destination Wedding in Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:04 am, October 20, 2006
13. Re: Planning Destination Wedding in Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, August 15, 2009