We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SWO in December

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lorain
reviews: 17
SWO in December

We will be staying at SWO the first weekend of December for the first time (we've been to Sandals Mo Bay before in Feb,) and want to know about the water temps and jellyfish population. We are also looking for some truly off the beaten path non-touristy day trips. i.e. ATV trips, hiking, true roadside jerk chicken places. We don't like the over commercialized tourist traps. We will head to Ocho Rios as we did not make it our last trip. Looking for a bit of adventure. Can anyone help?

Midlothian, IL
reviews: 13
1. Re: SWO in December

You will love traveling at this time of year. We were there last year the first week of December. We had about 2 hours of rain the entire trip. Other than that, it was warm and sunny. I did not see any jelly fish at all. We are actually going back again this December. The water temps were fine -- pool and ocean, not cold at all.

I know you mentioned Ocho Rios, but what about trying YS Falls? It's less touristy and very pretty. You can also zip line over the falls if you wanted to.

Lorain
reviews: 17
2. Re: SWO in December

I just heard about YS Falls the other day on some show and now I see it everywhere. We are going to forego Ocho for there. I did not know about the zip line though and I am looking forward to that!

Thanks for the suggestions!

Jamaica
3. Re: SWO in December

Dear Guests,

Thanks for choosing our resort! We look forward to welcoming you All Home and if there is anything you need assistance with prior to arrival you are free to email.

Christina Smith

eConcierge Assistant

econcierge1.sesmb@secretsresorts.com

4. Re: SWO in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 03, 2014