We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royalton White Sands montego bay

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quebec City, Canada
reviews: 175
Royalton White Sands montego bay

is it a new hotel or an old one and they just change the name?

thanks

399 replies to this topic
Quebec City, Canada
reviews: 175
1. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

it was the starfish

Belleville, Canada
reviews: 7
2. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

Yes it was Starfish, then Breezes Trelawny after that. Been closed since last summer sometime for a major reno. From the pics I've seen, it doesn't look anything like the former Breezes, major major changes, actually levelled some areas of the hotel. Looks quite luxurious and "stiff".. I am afraid it will not be the laid back place with the great aura it used to be :(

Belleville, Canada
3. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

Update..heard the Royalton is NOT the former Starfish/Breezes Trelawny. The area next door to Breezes has also been purchased (same company), they will be constructing the Royalton (5* resort) on this property. The former Breezes will receive a major overhaul and will open as Memories White Sands.

Newfoundland, Canada
4. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

I have a contact at the Blue Diamond Resorts Company. This is in fact the old Starfish/Breezes Trelawny resort. I was married there last year before they closed for the 40 million dollar reno May 1st, 2012. I was sent the pictures of the reno last month and there hasn't been many change made to the layout of the resort. The prices will follow publically within the next month or so. They are to open October 2013. Going back April 2014. Can't wait :)

Bothwell, Ontario...
reviews: 12
5. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

We vacationed 3 years in a row at this resort, first time as "Starfish" (the best value for $ spent) then the following 2 years under the Breezes flag.We took our family with us the last time and had a wonderful family vacation. We would love to go back to this resort to see what they have done with the place. Loved this area and can't wait to see how it has changed. Waiting not so patiently to see bookings start.

Bothwell, Ontario...
reviews: 12
6. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

Has anyone seen or heard anything new on this, when prices are being released, seen any pictures, is opening still in October? We would love to give it a try if it will be up and running.

jamaica
7. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

Here is a link for the site... its GORGEOUS!

bluediamondresorts.com/mediaKit/royalton-whi…

I've been eagerly waiting for them to release packages. It looks like on the blue diamond website they are booking rooms only, after October 19th.

I have yet to see any packages released yet.

Im so excited!

Regina, Canada
8. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

Sunwing's Ontario 2013-14 Travel Guide is posted on their website now and the Royalton Whitesands is desctibed on pages 84 and 85, FYI.

sunwing.ca/flipbooks/…zoomed

Manchester, United...
9. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

Hello. What is your contact for this resort. I am looking to get married here in may 2014 and I have no information on their wedding packages and prices and they are not replying to emails I am sending.help!

london,england
reviews: 3
10. Re: Royalton White Sands montego bay

also trying to find out about this hotel with not much help from travel company

Reply to: Royalton White Sands montego bay
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted