We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canadian
Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

Anyone know if they still have that restaurant/bar upstairs in the airport? Any other places that allow smoking?

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 10
31. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

Try sitting next to a guy with gastrointestinal issues on a 15+ hour flight...give me cigarette smoke any time. BTW, I use a patch while traveling and it has worked great for me. If a smoking traveler has not used a patch, I would suggest trying one before your trip.

Oxford, Alabama
32. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

Why not just quit smoking and save yourself tons of money and greatly improve your health and the health of all those around you. Kids, friends etc. Plus you would smell clean and fresh, not stinky and stale.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 8
33. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

Really? From you Odawg? I though you were one of the ones who were all for people doing whatever they wanted.

Oxford, Alabama
34. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

I'm just trying to do my part to help folks live longer, more productive lives. It gives you more time to enjoy your travels to all these wonderful places.

Regina, Canada
reviews: 7
35. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

Oxforddawg - I am a "mainly" a vacay smoker - and from my last trip to CSA - I think there r alot of vacay smokers out there - lol. I completely quit for a time being and when I was pregnant with both kids and I would take (as a quitter) a smoked filled room over perfume filled in a minute. I know a lot of advid non smokers who would pick that as well. Sorry.

I really think the way the way the new duty free at Sangster is set up is wrong. You CANNOT escape the smell of perfume and it is way worse because people are spraying it all the time. The duty free looks really cool and impressive, though.

Oxford, Alabama
36. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

It takes about 2 seconds to pass through that area. Give me a break..lol.

Bodega, California
reviews: 2
37. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

"I'm just trying to do my part to help folks live longer, more productive lives."

No you are not. You are an instigator. People, don't feed the troll.

38. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:06 pm, April 15, 2013
Moncton, Canada
reviews: 1
39. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

I was there on April 12th, 2013. It is open.

Ottawa
40. Re: Sangster Airport - Smoking Area

Great SinisterDan,

Thanks for the info.