We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How soon to book for March break?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
reviews: 2
How soon to book for March break?

We do have our mind set on going to Holiday Inn Sunspree for March Break 2007.....I know it fills up quick ......so how soon should I book it with the travel agent or how late can I wait.....?

Long Island
reviews: 5
1. Re: How soon to book for March break?

My experiences have shown that by booking earlier you get better prices, especially during popular travel times. Yes, there are the occasional promotions or specials, but, not usually during a time when they know they are going to fill up the place anyway, both air and land. I know out of NY, if you do not book early, the best flights sell out quickly to Jamaica and the cost always goes up the closer you get to the trip. Some people like to wait for that special deal, which many times never happens, but, I like to book as soon as possible once I know when and where I'm going.

Anthony

usa
reviews: 7
2. Re: How soon to book for March break?

We booked last April (over a year ago) for this June to Beaches resort, and it saved us $1000. That was just on the room I got a congerie honeymoon room for the price that the deluxe rooms are going for now. That is a huge difference. I booked my airfare seperatly, but I waited a little to long, so I got a decent deal, but not the best. Its best to book early!!!

Ontario
3. Re: How soon to book for March break?

HI there, thanks for the advice....now coming from Canada....we get these deals where everything is included in the price (including flight)......I'll have to find out if purchasing directly from the hotel is cheaper then getting the flight.......I did inquire today at an agency and they don't have any prices until June for 2007.....I'll keep checking......

Kingston, Jamaica
4. Re: How soon to book for March break?

I would book from now. That is usually a busy time of year.