Initially I was going to go to Beaches, even though it would be a stretch. In reading the posts, the name 'Starfish Trelawny" comes up frequently as a reasonable vacation spot. So my questions:
1. Is this a family frienly resort, similar to beaches?
2. Is it really that much more affordable after you add-on all the beaches offers?
3. Is there a good number of children there year round---but specifically August?
4. Should I fear August as the middle of hurricand season (it will be my first time to Jamaica)?
5. Any other all-inclusive resorts that are less expensive but packed with activities?
I appreciate all feedback.