We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pelican bar

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sheffield,uk
reviews: 1
pelican bar

Hi.. does anyone have any info on Pelican Bar?

Was going to book tour and just wondered if anyone out there had been?

Chicago
11. Re: pelican bar

Thanks TOTTT. Appreciate your recommendations. I will talk to a few people at the resort, I am sure they will know what I'm talking about.

Long Island
reviews: 5
12. Re: pelican bar

Hello Lou, Am resending as I write this. Let me know if you do not receive the info.

Anthony

sheffield,uk
reviews: 1
13. Re: pelican bar

anthony, thanks for the all the info..it's a good help.

im defo going to do the tour..just to see the crocs and dolphins!!

The piccies were great..im not going till july but getting excited..

One more question..how much should we take in Jamaican dollars? Obviously i be taking American but i heard we should take some J$ for tips and small things, What's your opinion?

Long Island
reviews: 5
14. Re: pelican bar

We didn't bring any jamaican dollars with us. We tipped the boat captain, his mate, and our driver in american dollars. They also took american dollars at the pelican bar & at the "rest" stop along the river. Captain dennis or sienna or soloman will help with the exchange rate. There really wasn't any need for jamaican money. You'll have a great time. Also, the pics of the dolphins don't do them justice. They were much more beautiful! With my digital, I missed them a few times as they were coming out of the water near the boat.

Anthony

Jacksonville...
reviews: 7
15. Re: pelican bar

hey TOTT - i miss you - i've been going through some difficult times - not life threatening - can't wait to see you again

i got some good pictures of you - at the house - drinking chicken foot soup - wasn't it the best

hey guys - you can bribe her with fresh cilantro - she's a cali gurl you nuh :-)

Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 15
16. Re: pelican bar

We went to Pelican Bar in Feb. Definetly go! It took us a 4 hour ride from Ochi, but WELL WORTH IT! The conch was the best. The fish and conch are plucked right out of the water from cages still alive. That's Fresh! No bathroom there, you either hold it or "take walk in the water." Lots of Pelicans too!