We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SSB Pictures

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Latrobe...
reviews: 22
SSB Pictures

Just posted an album (92 pictures) on Webshots.com. I had a problem when I did a general search for the pics but here is the way I had to go in to view them:

1. go to webshots.com

2. click community tab uner the Webshots Destination

3. at bottom of next page search for a member type janetlcole

4. click on my album link

If you can't get in, you may e-mail me at jlc314@comcast.net and I'll send you an e-mail with a link through Webshots. I've contacted them to try to solve the search problem.

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the vacation when we took them. Only 302 days until we're back there! Sounds like a lifetime.

Pittsburgh Pa
reviews: 1
11. Re: SSB Pictures

Hi Janet,

Yes I live in PGH. We will be there for eight days. I am so anxious. I love Jamaica. I have been ther in the months of July, November, and January. I guess the weather never changes much. We have alot in common. I work in a hospital also. Mercy. I will let you know how the H2O park is coming along. Were there any Jamaican dishes on the buffet?

Maria

Pittsburgh Pa
12. Re: SSB Pictures

Janet,

My travel agent wanted to avoid US Air and Philly. We are connecting from Newark airport. Were the pools very cold? Did you see any jellyfish?

Latrobe...
13. Re: SSB Pictures

Maria2rrt:

We didn't go into the pools because the ocean was so beautiful. The one time I stuck my feet in them, I did find they were cold. The water in the ocean was much better. Matter-of-fact, we didn't see many people in the pools at all. Either they were in chairs beside the pool or down on the beach. The few that were in the pools were children or teens. As for the jelly fish. There was only one and it was dead on the beach. They cleaned it up very quickly. Little kids were quite interested in it and just stood around it in a circle looking until the maintenance man came and got it.

There were several Jamaican dishes on the buffet. One evening we had goat (very good). Of course you can always get the jerk chicken at the Grill. We ate so much of that I'm surprised we didn't start to grow feathers! Last Wednesday Presby's cafeteria had a Carribean luncheon and their jerk chicken was ALMOST as good as that in Jamaica.

Have a wonderful time. We are going US Airways and this time we connect in Charlotte. Of course we are leaving from Dayton, Ohio, this time. We'll be in Ohio for Thanksgiving and found the trip was cheaper to go from there. Besides, it gets me away from his mother quicker!

Don't forget your insulated mugs!

Have a great time and enjoy SSB to the fullest.

Pittsburgh Pa
14. Re: SSB Pictures

Janet,

I'm soooo excited! I'm already packed and I do have our insulated mugs ready. I took my three younger boys to Jamaica last July for eight days. This time it is me, my husband,and my 21y/o who has never been there. I told the younger boys I will start a saving plan to go again next year with them. I've been to FDR Pebbles, Starfish, and Grandsport in Ocho Rios. I guess you can tell that I love Jamaica. Thanks alot for all of your help. We booked for a MTN/GDN view room. I hope our rooms will be decent. I don't plan on staying in them for more than 30Mins.

Maria

New Jersey
reviews: 2
15. Re: SSB Pictures

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures. We will be going there on March 3rd. We are very excited. Already packed. Thanks again. Steve & Carol

Pittsburgh Pa
16. Re: SSB Pictures

Janet,

When are you scheduled to take your trip. I will be there Mar 16- Mar 23rd

Maria

Latrobe...
17. Re: SSB Pictures

We won't be there until November 25, 2005. Please let me know how the Inn rooms are. That way if they aren't too great I can change our reservations. Although I talked to people who were in the Inn when we were there last year and they said all the rooms of the Inn had recently been renovated. That's why I decided to try them this year. Hope they have better water pressure than the tower rooms.

With this storm on it's way, doesn't it make you feel great to know that in a couple of weeks you will be leaving this all behind for Paradise? I envy you. I still have nine months to live vicariously through these boards until it's our turn.

Pittsburgh Pa
18. Re: SSB Pictures

Janet,

Let the snow storms happen now. I pray that our weather is good on March 16th for that plane to take off for Jamaica. I will let you now about the Inn.

Welwyn Garden City...
reviews: 19
19. Re: SSB Pictures

wow lovely pictures took me rite bac to when we were there last yr, going bac in sept!!! cant wait