We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wanna Party?

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Wanna Party?

3 - 20 somethings who are going to want to party...arriving mid Dec... heard nightlife left something to be desired...anyone know any different... also, how do we get to good beaches if our's is no good (as seen in some reviews)...

Orange County, CA
reviews: 7
1. Re: Wanna Party?

Where are u staying?

CAN
reviews: 25
2. Re: Wanna Party?

team, you should be fine...you didn't say where you are staying in MoBay but if you don't see the party that you want grab a cab and get to the hip strip...there are tons of bars and parties.

The best beach is in Negril. You would hire a driver to get you there and back. That's also where the famous cliff divers are. It's about 1.5 hours from Mobay. ENJOY.

Birmingham/uk
reviews: 10
3. Re: Wanna Party?

Team-20s,

Just thought I would put this information here:

Holiday Inn Sunspree from Dec 17 - Dec 31...

This what you posted on another thread.

South Bend
4. Re: Wanna Party?

Were staying at the Sunset Beach but we will be going to Margaritaville several nights so if you want to meet up with 4-20 somethings let us know

Jackson, Michigan
reviews: 14
5. Re: Wanna Party?

Team20's there is plenty of action in Mo Bay. Check out Margarittaville on a theme night. Pier1 is my favorite night spot in Mo Bay. Sometimes the Bobsled Cafe gets hoppin too. There used to be a big dance club named Detox that was located in Ironshore Mo Bay but I don't know if it is open anymore. You can check out the honest contacts thread located in the Jamaica forum. This has several activities, guides/taxis, and bar/restaurants in the Mo Bay area listed with contact info. Doctor's Cave Beach is a nice beach area in Mo Bay. It has a few restaurants inside of it too. It doesn't compare to Negril's beach but you also don't have to take an hour drive to get there as it is located right on the hip strip.

Chattanooga...
reviews: 2
6. Re: Wanna Party?

My wife and I will be at SSB Dec 26- jan 2. both mid 20s and we party hard (very hard). Maybe we can meet up.

Edmonton
7. Re: Wanna Party?

Thanks everyone for the good info...dcsouth and discohouse: let's meet up for a party then... what about at Margaritaville on Monday Dec. 19??? and then again on Tues. Dec. 27??

Chattanooga...
reviews: 2
8. Re: Wanna Party?

Can't do it till pretty late on the 27th. I have a farm tour that afternoon and the Glistening Waters tour that night (i don't know how long this takes).

Edmonton
9. Re: Wanna Party?

Well... discohouse, we can try and meet another time too... we'll try and go forsure to Margaritaville on the 19th... and who knows when else...we're game for lots of partying!

South Bend
10. Re: Wanna Party?

Margaritaville on the 19th sounds great, we'll be there.