We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sgoye - Thanks for the Trip Report!

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sgoye - Thanks for the Trip Report!

Thanks for you very informative report for the Rose Hall. I had a couple of questions about the kids club activities and food. Were you able to just pick and choose the activities your daughter wanted to participate in or was it a full day or half day program? Was there any "kid friendly" food at Luna and Palms? My kids don't like any carbonated beverages at all. Do you know if they offer non-alcoholic specialty drinks at the pool for them or juices? Also I heard the milk tastes different from here.

Thanks!

Rhode Island
1. Re: Sgoye - Thanks for the Trip Report!

10scgirl

Your welcome. Regarding the kids club, we actually did not use it as our daughter wanted to stay with us and basically live at the pool all week long. We did check it out and it looks like it was a combination of independent play time and group activites. I don't think there were dedicated 1/2 or full day programs but can't be sure. There were a number of programs for children outside of the Kids Club we did take part in. These are posted on the daily activites boards located throughout the resort.

All the restaurants including the Luna and Three Palms had kids menus. They were the typical chicken nuggets, hot dogs, burgers, macaroni and cheese, ect..

The bars do offer plenty of non-alcoholic speciality drinks. I can't tell you how the milk tastes but can tell you my daughter did drink milk and didn't complain.

2. Re: Sgoye - Thanks for the Trip Report!

Here's another question. When I was there, there was only 1 usable (US type) outlet behind the TV - wished I brought an extension cord. Was this the case in your room? Sounds like they upgraded you to a deluxe room from your description of the view. Did you ever meet Ronnell James?

Is he the GM, Concierge??? Thanks again!

3. Re: Sgoye - Thanks for the Trip Report!

bump

San Fran/Ocho Rios
4. Re: Sgoye - Thanks for the Trip Report!

10scgirl-When I stayed there last Otober, they still only had 1 outlet behind the TV. I had to dry my hair and use my curling iron in the main bedroom because they did not have an outlet in the bathroom. From what I hear, the rooms have not been refurbished yet so this is probably sill the case and you should bring an extention cord just to be safe. Have fun!! I really enjoyed staying there and the food was spectacular at Luna!!