We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, Ma
reviews: 3
Royal Decameron Montego Bay

could anyone recommend a floor or "best" part of the resort to stay in?

Toronto Canada
reviews: 2
1. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Hey,

We stayed on the 3 floor, 314 and our room was huge.

The Royal Decameron is relatively quiet resort with a lot of couples for those who want to sit back and relax.

hamilton
reviews: 1
2. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

hi,

we had room 420......right above the pool with the swim up bar and just an elevator ride from the buffet and lobby bar ...perfect

hamilton
3. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

hi,

we had room 420......right above the pool with the swim up bar and just an elevator ride from the buffet and lobby bar ...perfect

Atlanta, GA
4. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

How is this hotel? I've had TAs tell me it's crap... one finally said it's not crap, but it ain't the best - like staying @ a LaQuinta... what's wrong w/ La Quinta, lol???

Ontario
5. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Question: Are there fridges in the rooms?

Ontario
6. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Another question: Is there a dresscode for A La Carte restaurants at the resort?

hamilton
7. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

hey,

no fridges or coffee makers in the room and the al a carte says you need to be dresses but some ladies were in jeans & a blouse, men wore casual shorts and a collared shirt. Nothing to fancy is needed.

Boston, Ma
reviews: 3
8. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

did you request these rooms or just got lucky??

Canada Bay...
reviews: 14
9. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

Jarock,

Besides being large, what about the view from 314. Is this in the new or older part of the premises? How about room facilities?

Guess I have the same questions about Room 420.

Going there on the 12th of Nov. Appreciate opinion/recommendations.

Virginia
10. Re: Royal Decameron Montego Bay

My friend and I stayed in room 18 It was ground level, and is down at the opposite end of the hotel away from the pool and the action. It was very quiet, which was nice, and had an AWESOME view of the ocean right out the back door. The resort isn't huge so it wasn't a problem to walk from our room to the food areas or the pool or the beach. The room was spacious, definitely larger than your standard hotel rooms and comfortable. Not luxury but worth the money.