We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

birthday suprize

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hamilton
reviews: 1
birthday suprize

Here's my question .....if someone bought a trip to MO Bay for your b-day would you want to know about right away or 2 days before depature? So far I'm going with the 2 days but with dept only 10 days away I'm kinda worried that I should tell sooner??? Any advice?

hamilton
reviews: 1
11. Re: birthday suprize

Thank you so much for your replies and some cool ideas as well. We will be at RDMB for his actual B-day, so I figured i would tell him on my B-day which is only 2 days before we leave!! It's kinda of a gift for us both, all the family and friends will be at the house for my b-day so everyone will get to see the look of shock on his face (hopefully no heart failure).

thanks Again

STC, MO
reviews: 68
12. Re: birthday suprize

Now that I figured out you're a woman doing the planning, I say go for the surprise. I think women can coordinate trips, etc. much better than most men. I'd have a cow if my husband came up with something like this on his own to begin with because I would be quite worried about what he'd arranged and packed. I'd end up with 10 shirts, one pair of shorts, no underwear or toothbrush, etc. After all, he doesn't have any worries normally other than what cereal to eat for breakfast.

Have a wonderful trip...............................