We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndam Rose

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peoria, IL
reviews: 34
Wyndam Rose

Am interested in booking this hotel for Nov for 2 adult couples who are looking for fun and relaxation. Do you recommend the all inclusive? Concerned we won't want to eat that much, the drinks will be limited, etc? Heard they only give you Red Stripe Beer? Will you be able to stay on the property the whole time and keep entertained?

NYS
reviews: 1
1. Re: Wyndam Rose

We stayed at the Wyndham and did not do all-inclusive, but I can't really recommend that course of action, because the hotel is in an isolated location and it is difficult to get to other restaurants.

There are plenty of places to eat (and drink) in Montego Bay, but it is about 11 miles away and you need a taxi, shuttle, or rental car to get there and back.

There are a few other hotel restaurants between the Wyndham and MoBay. We met one couple who stayed at the Wyndham and ate most of their meals at Half Moon (an unusual approach, I should think).

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 24
2. Re: Wyndam Rose

I would totatlly recommend Wyndham Rose Hall. By all means to the all inclusive - its not worth it otherwise. Drinks are not limited...although you have to be patient in getting another one..but you can have as many as you want. My husband and I went in January for five days and only left the resort once for an excursion. There is plenty to do there and plenty of places to eat that you would not have to leave.

wisconsin
reviews: 3
3. Re: Wyndam Rose

I would definatley go all inclusive. I wouldn't choose to do otherwise. We stayed at the WRH in May (just 2 adults), we LOVED it. You will eat and drink more than you think. Trust me. We stayed for 8 days and if we would have went non AI, we would have paid over 2,000 bucks in food and drinks. Food and drinks are VERY expensive. 12 bucks for a salad at lunch, 20 bucks for one at the buffet at dinner and breakfast, and at least 5 bucks per drink.

I don't think you can get any other beer besides Red Stripe, although we didn't ask for anything else.

We did leave the property quite a bit for excursions. I do suggest that you leave the property and feel the true jamaican feel. There are SO many tours, and they are a BLAST. But you don't need to leave the property if you don't want to, WRH offers a lot of entertainment during the day and live raggae bands at night. Sunday is the best time to stay on the property, they have a beach party, tons of live entertainment, and a little craft fair. The beach party is a lot of fun, be sure to go to it.

Don't forget Wyndham Byrequest, it works WONDERS.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 24
4. Re: Wyndam Rose

I will completely agree with Katie - do all inclusive and go on at least one excursion to experience "Jamaica". Otherwise you can enjoy your whold vacation right at the resort. if we did not opt for AI we would have spent at least a thousand for drinks alone - they charge a ton if you are not on the AI plan. It's worth it!