We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wyndham rose

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SOUTH WALES UNITED...
reviews: 1
wyndham rose

we are travelling to the wyndham rose sept 20th 05. any tips we are a family of five - the kids aged 22, 20 and 16.

also can anyone tell me how much a round of golf will cost at the hotel as my son wants to pack as much golf in as he can. one more thing can anyone tell me how much it is for the dunns river falls excursion

sha

x

SOUTH WALES UNITED...
21. Re: wyndham rose

Findme,

just had email off wyndham rose, janice meaney is no longer the wyndham byrequest manager she is now the catering manager, the new byrequest manager is Ronnell James. He explained that the byrequest program is still running until 30th September 2005. so lucky for me i will be arriving on 20th sept and he said that all my requests will be honoured. but after afterwards it no longer will be a service. i hope this helps

regards

sharon

SOUTH WALES UNITED...
22. Re: wyndham rose

Bonnie Ronnie - (nice user name lol)

thanks so much for all the info you have given me great. we are def going to do the dunns river falls i have seen it on sky tv many times looks great fun. my brother and his wife did it and he said its a must great experience. What is the luminous lagoon - i have not heard of this. is it worth a trip. a dcotor i work with worked in jamaica for many years and he said that negril is probably one of the best places in jamaica so we intend to visit here too - there is so much i want to do there does not seem to be any time for relaxing ! as i sit here i have a bit of bob marley on the cd just to get me in the mood, the family think i am out of my tree but what the hell its two weeks and counting. thanks once again, if i can think of anything or the rest of the gang can we will email you, cheers

Sharon

SOUTH WALES UNITED...
23. Re: wyndham rose

CKJ

yea perhaps we will, there are 5 of us myself, husband, sonaged 16 daughter 20 and her boyfriend. you will recognise us by our welsh accents because whenever we go on holidays which is usually the caribbean everyone thinks we have a really weird accent lol! anyway safe journey see you soon

regards

sharon

North East England
reviews: 11
24. Re: wyndham rose

I have just received a reply from Wyndham and the hotel is now owned by LXR Luxury Resorts. The benefits of Wyndham by Request are honoured until 1st October 2005. After that they are not honouring any. The website for the new owners is www.luxuryresorts.com. I Hope this helps.

SOUTH WALES UNITED...
25. Re: wyndham rose

Jaars thanks very much