We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset beach resort

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
reviews: 5
sunset beach resort

anyone a b it worried about going to this resort? forget your worries. this is the best holiday i have ever been on. you are made so welcome from the moment you arrive. the staff are so friendly and once you make a friend you have a friend for life. my husband and i were there for 2 weeks and cant wait to go back next year. forget the bad reveiws about food. there is something for everyone. i dont know if we british are easier pleased than the yanks but dont let them put you off. this place is paradise. any questions pls e-mail me on joycemccrindle@fsmail.net.

have a ball!!!

love joyce

Dallas
1. Re: sunset beach resort

how was the weather, headed down there tomorrow

lincs,uk
reviews: 8
2. Re: sunset beach resort

hi joyce, we too are from the uk and are going to ssb on 9th march and getting married there on the 15th. this will be our first long haul holiday. can t wait !!! but yes some of the reviews have had me slightly worried, so its nice to hear positive ones such as yours. Did you see any weddings there? we have 2 kids 6 and 8 so it would be cool if the water park was open by then. take care jules

Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 6
3. Re: sunset beach resort

hi guys i reassured joyce on this holiday i'm returning for a 3rd visit in a few weeks time 2nd time this year . We love it at SSB and Joyce is right once you make a friend of these people they never forget you.

for information and or photos please contact me at :-

laurelburndred@hotmail.com

I hope to meet joyce there one day

love laurel xx

Chorley, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: sunset beach resort

hi. this is really for celia. we got back on the 4th august. water park to open in november they said. this will give the kids loads to do. we were instantly given a room in the east wing block and we overlookes the gardens where the weddings take place. i married there 12 years ago and they are so much nicer now. you can have a meal etc in the gardens straight after. saw 5 weddings. one had about 40 guests and they had a party after. they are so beautifully planned. i cried a few times! we stayed in e219 and when you come out of the door there are a flight of stairs and that eventually leads straight down to the water park. we are booking for next year. no doubts on going back. a word on flights.... we booked to go direct to jamaica but we had to refuel in the azores going out and in canada coming back. we didnt know about this until we were in the air. also we were not allowed to get off the plane during refuelling. just something to bear in mind. other people who went the week before us had a direct flight home! dont know why we drew the short straw! any questions email me sharples6470@aol.com you will not want to come home!

Stoke-on-Trent...
5. Re: sunset beach resort

Im a sunset beach fanatic and stayed in e214 i can tell you i cried at a couple of the weddings they are beautiful.

returning in 7 weeks cant wait. 2nd time this year

ive been twice b 4 with Thomson on a Brittannia flight and we went direct from manchester No problem mon. no refuelling with them. and good deals also.

SSB is everything Joyce says it is.

Chorley, United...
6. Re: sunset beach resort

hi laurel. we did travel with thomsons. it was a nightmare flight. looking at going back next july but trying to go with someone else. when we got married there in 93 we went with monarch and stopped at bangor maine in usa but we could get off and walk round a bit. do you always book ssb through a travel agent for a package deal? also where abouts in the country do you travel from?

lincs,uk
reviews: 8
7. Re: sunset beach resort

hi there thanks for the info. would love to see any wedding pics ?? we are flying brittania from manchester, we booked through portland direct which was cheaper than thomson. only 209 days to go !!!!!!

Stoke-on-Trent...
8. Re: sunset beach resort

Hi lancashire lass i'm so sorry you have had such problems flying with britannia but it was 12 yeares ago i think things have improved since then.

we fly from manchester direct and have always had good flights. keep you informed on the next one in 6 weeks time.

love laurel x

Stoke-on-Trent...
9. Re: sunset beach resort

Celica the weddings are looking lovely at SSB I have a couple of pics of the wedding pergola with a couple of long shots of a wedding or two. if you have messenger please add me i'll send you either via there or you can send me an email and i'll send you a couple of pics. my email is >> laurelburndred@hotmail.com

look forward to sharing some pics and gossip about SSB.

joyce and i have shared some chats we are hooked on jamaica and SSB.

love laurel x

Chorley, United...
10. Re: sunset beach resort

hi laurel. no you got it wrong. it was 12 years ago we flew with monarch and had a stop over. it was the 21st july this year we flew with brittania and refueled at the azores and 4th august return back that we stopped at halifax canada to refuel. the planes didnt hold enough fuel to do direct flights although we were told they were direct when we booked. we also travel from manchester.