We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment Crew at RDMB

Which Montego Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, NY
Entertainment Crew at RDMB

Hey, i recently stayed at the RDMB in March and i am going back in August because i had such a good time, i was wondering what entertainement workers were still employed at RDMB. they left such an impact i hope to see them all again!

Connecticut
1. Re: Entertainment Crew at RDMB

what type of entertainment did they have? I know every night is different. Do you have any idea which entertainment is on which days? Did they have different dinner themes (such as International nightetc? Thanx

Buffalo, NY
2. Re: Entertainment Crew at RDMB

every night was different! they have a house band that opens up every night, they are pretty good, but just tell them to stick to reggae music rather than trying to get them to play horrible American music. then it ranges they have royal decameron dancers that in our week stay we saw them perform 3 or 4 times! they only got better as the days went along, the last day they performed we wouldn't let people talk around us because we were so captivated! other than that they had some guest bands, and some guests were the entertainment. they had a battle of the sexs day were the guest competed! let me tell you it is entertaining for all! maybe because of the amount of alcohol i consumed on stage! they also had margaritville come down for a little show! it was a balst!

i was wondering if A.J, Energy, Shaq, and Barbie were still at the resort working?

Montreal
reviews: 5
3. Re: Entertainment Crew at RDMB

Dubela10,

From talking to one of the dansers when I stayed at The RDMB Resort back in Jan, the main danser group is Based at the RDCC Resort, but they alternate their shows between the RDCC & The RDMB Location. One night they preform in Runaway Bay, the next night in Montego Bay. They won't hang around after the show and party because they are headed back home to Runaway Bay, but apparently they Party pretty hard when they are in Runaway Bay because they don't have to travel.

Ya Mon...A Big Hello To Shaq & Raymond!

Columbia, Pa
4. Re: Entertainment Crew at RDMB

I stayed at Breezes and i too fell in love with the entertainment crew there.. I got there phone numbers and addresses and talk to them almost every week. I went April 17th-24th and it is so weird how close you can get to someone in a matter or a week. But our last day was so depressing when we had to leave the entertainment staff.. That tears were coming out of all our eyes and I will never stop keepin in contact with any of them. Next time you go.. Make sure you get there addresses. phone numbers and email addresses so that you can keep in contact with them u ntil your next visit. I too am planning another trip already just to see those people again. They had so much heart and respect it was the best time i ever spent with total strangers but they made you seem like family. They were the best..